Usage Monitor is a free software application from the Benchmarking subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-03-03. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Usage Monitor lets you set watch limits on processes to know when your process is using too much. Watch limits can be placed on Memory Usage, GDI Objects, and USER Objects. This is a great tool for any developer.
- Monitor Memory Usage, GDI Objects, USER Objects
- Minimize to the system tray for uncluttered monitoring
- Audible and visual alarm is triggered when a limit has been surpassed
- Display all processes or only processes you are monitoring
- Generate snapshot reports
- Select from 3 alarm types
Usage Monitor (version 188.8.131.52) has a file size of 1.60 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 341 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.